SD Royalty Events
Look no further! You've found a One Stop Shop that specializes in Event Planning and Luxury Transportation, located in San Diego California.
We help you create custom packages according to your needs and budget.
We specialize in private events, corporate events, party bus and limo rental, adult parties, pop up events, expos, charity events, venue rental and much more!
Event Planning Our Way Checklist
Schedule of events in the Planning Process
1. Find the perfect VENUE that fits your budget and accommodates the amount of guests you are planning to have, Book Venue immediately!
2. Find that flawless DRESS wether you’re a bride, quinceanera or sweet 16, finding your dress starts right away! (Shoes, accessories, bouquet, garter belt, head piece or tiara)
3. Now that you have your perfect venue & dress it’s time to choose your DECOR. Discover wether you will want a theme, pick your table linings, choose your colors, centerpiece (floral) and backdrops.
4. After you have your Dress & Decor picked out, it will be much easier to decide on the TUXEDO styles (vest or tie colors) and DRESS colors for your bridesmaids or “damas”
5. Now you’re ready to pick that delectable CAKE! According to your colors and/or theme picking a cake should be easy and fun. Incorporating a cake topper or natural floral that match your decor will help make your event have that special pop! (Cake knife & server set, cake stand)
6. CATERING, it’s time to start your FOOD TASTING to select your menu for your special event.
7. BARTENDER, if you have a venue that allows you to bring your own beverage and licensed bartender, now is the time to choose and reserve the bartender.
8. TRANSPORTATION, working with your event planner on the timeline will help you determine how many hours of transportation, size of vehicle, and how many vehicles you will need.
9. EXTRAS, Choosing your Photo Booth, Desert, chocolate fountain or Candy table, and limo are usually extras that are acquired by many parties.
10. TIMELINE, your event planner will schedule an appointment with you to create the the timeline. The timeline will have the entire schedule of events listed from beginning (set up) to end (break down) the timeline will have important details, like dinner time, toast time, cake time etc., details that you’ll need for your invitations.
11. After completing your timeline you’ll be ready to start your save the dates and INVITATIONS Now is the time to search for that vendor or make it a project and do it yourself!
12. DANCE INSTRUCTOR , although a dance instructor is not needed as much for weddings it definitely is needed for a quinceanera or sweet 16. These practices are highly important for the main performance of the night. Schedule and Start your dance practices!
13. MAKE UP & HAIR, choose your make up artist and schedule your trial for the same day as your pre photo shoot. Make sure to give your make up artist a head count of how many ppl will also be needing their services for the day of your event, that way the makeup artist can schedule accordingly.
14. PRE-PHOTO SHOOT, the pre photo shoot is mainly to catch that perfect image for your ENTRANCE PHOTO. It will be displayed at your signing book table, it’s always the first thing your guests see when they walk into your event. Sometimes pre-photo shoots are also used for invitations, create a digital album, signing book album, etc.
15. FLOOR PLAN, getting closer to your event you’ll now decide how you’d like your event to look! Your event planner/coordinator is very important for this job in particular. The placement of all tables and chairs will be discussed, main entrance, DJ, bartender, photo-booth etc.
16. DJ, your event planner will connect you with the Dj that was purchased in your package. You will request special songs, talk about your playlist, and outline details for the main program of the night like the toast, first dance, father daughter dance etc and details like names of parents & grandparents.
17. Liquor & Beverage, your liquor and beverage order must be complete at least 30 days before your event if the venue you have selected has a beverage requirement with the rental fee.
18. Final Rehearsal & walk through, sometimes the floor plan will be done on this day depending on the event. All details will be finalized, no changes should be made after this appointment. Don’t get nervous! You’re just a step away from your big day.
Quinceañeras, Prom, & Sweet Sixteen Events
Plan the big celebration with style! Your party will be extravagant, memorable, and elaborate.
Save the Date! Your wedding adventure starts here. An incomparable wedding combined with fantasy and style. We create stunning, one-of-a-kind events produces and styled to perfection. From traditional to modern, elegant to relaxed, our focus is on the exquisite execution of any event we plan.
Holiday Parties & Corporate Events
Plan that important and memorable event themed to your liking!
Limousine Transportation Service
The Right Vehicle for Every Event
Want to get where you’re going in style, along with all of your friends? Or just want to know what it’s like to sit in a stretch limo? We’ve got just the ride you’ve been dreaming of, from speedy to elegant, modern to timeless.
Let’s get creative and find the perfect activities for your extravaganza!
Our chauffeurs have extensive training and have to pass regular tests.
All information about you or your destination is kept completely confidential.
A Variety of Colors
From elegant white to understated black, we have a vehicle for every occasion.
An Unforgettable Evening
Experience an evening of unrivaled class, either alone or with friends. Ride around in one of our sleek little numbers and experience that bygone Hollywood glamour.
A Large and Varied Fleet
We offer a range of vehicle models to suit every need, from luxurious stretch limousines to speedy convertibles. Come by and have a look at our selection.
The Perfect Gift
Why not surprise your loved one with a ride in one of our exclusive classic car models? A stylish gift – unique and classic at the same time.
Wherever You Need Us
Whether you’re at home, in the city or at the bar, we’ll pick you up wherever you like.
Just call us and let us know which type of vehicle you need.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Adriana and Hugo are amazing I couldn’t have done my daughter’s quinceañera by myself!!!!! They are efficient and truly care about their clients! I would highly recommend them to anyone.
This was our first time going through a party planner to help us plan our event. Adriana and her wonderful team did an amazing job at helping us every step of the way. They are very professional and have such attention to detail. Our event was a total success! I can’t thank SD Royalty Events enough for helping us plan our event!
I used this company for my wedding and everything came out beautifully. I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome.
I highly recommend SD Royalty Events for any occasion. They cater to all your needs and accommodate you and your family to have a memorable event!